BASICS OF BEAD STRINGING AND ATTACHING CLASPS
Learn the smart ways to make bracelets and necklaces
look good, feel good, and function well.
In this video tutorial, I am going to cover a lot of material about stringing beads and making necklaces and bracelets.
I will go into depth about:
- Choosing stringing materials, and the pros and cons of each type
- Choosing clasps, and the pros and cons of different clasps
- All about the different jewelry findings and how you use them
- Architectural considerations and how to build these into your pieces
On our bead stringing journey, I will teach you several different bead stringing techniques. In particular, you will learn
- How better designers use cable wires and crimp
- How designers use needle and thread to string beads
- How best to make stretchy bracelets
- How to make adjustable slip knots, coiled wire loops, and silk wraps
- How to finish off the ends of thicker cords or ropes, so that you can attach a clsp
- How to construct such projects as eyeglass leashes, mask chains, lariats, multi-strand pieces, and twist multi-strand pieces.
Enroll in my jewelry design and business of craft Video Tutorials online.
Begin with my ORIENTATION TO BEADS & JEWELRY FINDINGS COURSE.
Thank you for visiting So You Want To Be A Jewelry Designer online video tutorials.
Learn to think and speak and work like a jewelry designer.
Read my articles on Medium.com.
Add your name to my email list.